This product is being 86ed, What we have is what we have, so get them before they’re gone.
Grunt Style honors the legacy of Clara Barton, also known as "The Angel of the Battlefield". Clara Barton earned this nickname by volunteering during the Civil War, tending to those wounded on the battlefield. Her determination and fortitude led to the founding of the American Red Cross.
Our Graphic Tees are crafted with the following details:
- 100% combed ringspun cotton
- Ultra-comfortable and soft for all-day comfort
- Tagless, itch-free design
- A ribbed collar that won’t lose its shape
- Double-needle stitching for durability
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry low
- MADE IN THE USA
- Proudly printed in Carol Stream, IL
This item comes with beer guarantee
EVERYTHING FROM GRUNT STYLE IS GUARANTEED FOR LIFE!
Yup. Everything. For any reason. Including tears, holes, loose threads, beer stains - even blood stains from defending the American Flag.